Statement of Faith
- In one GOD, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That JESUS CHRIST is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the Cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where, at the right hand of the Majesty on high, and He is now our High priest and Advocate.
- That Jesus Christ is the only Mediator between God and human beings.
- That the shed BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification color and salvation for all who believe, and those who receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
- In the personal and imminent COMING of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to establish His kingdom, he will raise the dead and judge all human beings, the wicked shall be separated from God’s presence, but the righteous shall live with Him forever and that this “BLESSED HOPE” has a vital bearing on the personal life and services of the believer.
- That the Holy Spirit works in the lives of believers with all His gifts.
- That the ministry of the HOLY SPIRIT is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, during this age, to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, guide, instruct and empower the believer, for godly living and service.
- That MAN was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost and only through regeneration of the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- That TRUE CHURCH is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and reunited together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- That WATER BAPTISM and the Lord’s SUPPER are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age but they are, however not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to the everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
- In the SCRIPTURES, both Old and New Testaments, to be inspired word of God, without error on the original writings, the complete revelation of his will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.